Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Two Cents(and a plea)

The new Kings Of Leon album(Aha Shake Heartbreak) is outstanding. I have listened to it like 500 times in the last 4 days...okay, I'm exaggerating..it was over the last 5 days-Ha-Ha !!

I like saying the word bananas...I also like eating bananas...They are not much for conversation, though...a very shy fruit...

That Atilla The Hun really seemed to have some anger issues...

The Ramones "End Of The Century" is a great documentary...interesting, sad, funny...a good watch..

Did anyone watch "Spring Break Shark Attack" ? I guess it started late because of college basketball, but the Tivo didn't know that, so I missed the last 1/2 hour !! What happened ?


Orbit is some fine sugarless gum...

I have seen both trailers...and I am super geekily excited to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith

I also want to see Sin City

Go Mets

I have never tried it, but I don't think Mountain Dew would mix well with bourbon.

Frosted Mini-Wheats-they may be Mini, but they pack quite a big flavor

Okay, that's enough, I think...

No comments: