Sunday, April 17, 2005

Please don't wake me, no don't shake me...

Okay, obviously, I'm not only sleeping...unless I'm "sleeptyping"...mmmm....could be, I suppose...naw..."sleeptyping" ? That's just batshit nuts...that's the right phrase for now, I think...batshit nuts....which leads me to Batman...or "The Batman" which is a new cartoon version of Batman that I have been watching for the last few weeks and am really enjoying...it's got a kinda groovy visual style..and the first one I watched had a villain voiced by Dan Castelanetta(sp?) the voice of Homer, Krusty, Barney, Abe and countless other Simpsons characters...but back to "The Batman"...it's pretty good, it's on the WB, I say give it a whirl if you like that whole dressed as a bat/vigilante/brooding millionaire thing that Batman has going..I kinda dig it...I am also currently watching a shitload of the old '60's Batman tv show, which is batshit nuts in it's own unique and fantastic way...it's like watching a treasure chest on TV...all the little gadgets that they have, each one extremely specific to their current predicament...my recent favorite was Batman' wearing of his "extra thick thermal Bat long johns" during a run in with Mr. Freeze(who apparently was the inspiration for those annoying Zoom Zoom car commercials- in the espisode he asks one of his henchmen if the plane to go zoom zoom zoom is ready.)...it is truly priceless...well, all this talk of bats is only making me more awake and giving me a desire to hang from a rafter...so I had better hit the hay...see you soon...same bat blog...same bat typing...

No comments: