Sunday, May 29, 2005

Just Some Guys From Jersey on LSD...

" Stories and cigarettes ruined lives of lesser girls
And I wanna know,
Cos I want you to know
And it's a strange condition
A day in prison
It's got me out of my head and I don't know what I came for "- Pete Yorn

What...No vomit ? That's right, True believers, no pukers at the Blueberry tonight...at least none who didn't make it to the bathroom, and they are allright with me. Tonight's game was "Glass Hunt"...as in, let's see how many places in the Blueberry Library we can hide glasses...it's kind of like an alcoholic easter egg hunt...but I will take it over the puke-a-thon every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

"Send me the money,baby
Do not leave out the wage
You know you're the best thing ever to come out of this place"- Pete Yorn

Slighly earlier ride home on LSD this evening...more cars, but less safety...lots of weavers, and I don't mean the "Dream Weavers" that Gary Wright sang to us about...I actually saw someone on the wrong side of the road, BACKING UP into the other lane..."Crazy, man, crazy" to quote my friend Shelley "Be-Bop" Katz

" I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think, I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no not not me
I did it my way" - Frank Sinatra

But hey, it's the holidays, right ? Mazel Tov to one and all, on this very holy day when we "memorialize" the birth of the Easter Bunny and his good friend The Flash.

Good night all.

No comments: