Monday, September 26, 2005

" You Belong Among The Wildflowers...."

"You belong among the wildflowers
You belong somewhere close to me
Far away from your trouble and worry
You belong somwhere you feel free"- Wildflowers- Tom Petty

1,000 down, 1 to go.... That's right crimestoppers, 1 more wedding at the Blueberry for old Paticus. i don't know if it's actually been a thousand(probably faaar less), but it has felt like a thousand, I'll sure tell you that.Tonight for instance, first of all, the bride was sitting on a STAGE in the lobby ON A THRONE before the wedding- receiving her minions, I suppose..I mean, get OVER yerself, Missy !! And then, the event ends at 10 pm, then why is the family still holding court at 11:30 ? Damned if I know !!! getthefuckout....

" Well, she was an American girl
Raised on promises
She couldn't help thinking
That there was a little more to life
Somewhere else."- American Girl- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

In case you haven't guessed, I was listening to a Tom Petty mix on the way home...And I have this to say...Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers kick SO MUCH ASS !!!!!!!!!

" God, it's so painful
Something that is so close
Is still so far out of reach"- American Girl- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

How 'Bout Them Cowboys ?!?!?? Beat the Niners 34 -31. Sad how much that brightens my day.

The Mets won too, swept the Nationals, went a game above .500. La-Di-Frickin-dah !!!

Kick ass simpsons tonight, as well. Millhouse episode...Marge working blue---Great fucking stuff.

"It was Monday when the daymaids
Found his still made bed
All except the pillows that lay stacked up
At the head
And one said," I know I've seen his face,
I wonder who he is ?"
The other said, "Probably just another clown
Working on something big" " - Something Big- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

I didn't get to go and see the twins today-that sucked...Their Mom went and reported they are doing well. I am organizing the story of their road to existence in my head, it will be blogged, have no fear- or have a lot of fear... I don't give a damn...I'm fucking exhausted.

"I don't believe the good times are over
I don't believe the thrill is all gone
Real love is a man's salvation
The weak one's fall, the strong carry on"- Straight Into Darkness- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

I think that might be it for me tonight...Oh wait, we had potatoes that had started going bad in the kitchen...AND THEY SMELLED LIKE SWEATY ASS !!! How the hell does that happen ? Man, it was vile !!!

Okay, that is it...Don't try the potatoes !!

pjb



.

1 comment:

Toby Higbie said...

Give us the birth story Pat!!

But before you do, tell us all the ways you're going to miss the Blueberry...