Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Where The Fuck Is That Hanrahan ?

This is all that Hanrahan's fault, that asshole...I told them not to trust him, but they handed the Oswaldo account to him, and now look where we are...Knee deep in a river of shit...Fucking Hanrahan...No, I do not think I am being overly harsh, the man is an idiot..I bet he can't even tell time...Get him on the phone and ask him what time it is when the big hand is on the 5, and the little hand is on the 7, I will bet you the farm that he will get that wrong...Oh, put the phone down, you putz, I was making a point...Well, I could sit here and badmouth that dipshit Hanrahan all god-damned day long, and believe you me, I would REALLY enjoy it, but I learned at the Jim Crosswell Online School Of Businessology that we need to move forward, and not dwell on past mistakes...So let us move forward...Where exactly do we stand with Oswaldo ? Ooh, is that Fleetwood Mac on the radio ? Turn that up...I love this song...You know people have told me that I look a bit like Mick Fleetwood...It's true..."When the rain washes you clean, you'll know"...Okay, sorry, where were we ?..Oh yeah, the Oswaldo account...Can we save it ? That mouth breather Hanrahan had better hope we can, or else I'm gonna staple his resume to his forehead and put him out on the street...I mean, who the hell thinks it's a good idea to go ahead with a squid flavored ice cream bar ? Fucking Hanrahan, that's who !!! Good lord, I don't think he could spell cat if you spotted him the C and the T...Well, here's what we are going to do...First things first, we send a fruit basket to Herbert Oswaldo and get me Sea World on the phone... We got some squid flavored ice cream to sell...And...Scene !!

Hi, I'm working local actor Hart Chasington...What you just witnessed was a dramatization, but it did show the importance of thinking on your feet in this fast paced business world, that's what they teach you at the Jim Crosswell Online School Of Businessology...It's a 7 week course in the basics of Businessology,and you can take it from the privacy of your own home, and you know what that means- pants are optional, and take advantage of that, because one of the things you will learn from Jim Crosswell is that in the business world, pants are a requirement, that is rule 1 !! So what are you waiting for ? You don't want to be another Hanrahan, do you ? Enroll in the Jim Crosswell Online School Of Businessology today !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Hart Chasington was forbidden to mention in this Ad: If you feel that pants should always be optional at work, you may not meet the entrance requirements for the Crosswell Online School Of Businessology. However, the school has established a special referral service for applicants with this, err, special need.