Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"And The Oscar Goes To..."

...Paticus, for ACTING interested in this year's Oscar telecast...A-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA...Oh, mercy...
But seriously, I thought the show was pretty good, especially considering the fact that for the first time in recent memory, I had not seen ANY of the films or performances nominated for the major awards... But I thought Jon Stewart was funny(not as funny as when my man Dave Letterman hosted, but funny) and I thought that the bit that Lily Tomlin and Meryl Streep did to introduce Robert Altman was FUCKING BRILLIANT !!!!!! and worth the 3 hour plus show by itself...I guess I don't have much else to say about it, except that Joaquin Phoenix looks like one of the most humorless human beings on the planet...Oh, also in movie news, did anyone see the third X-Men movie trailer during 24 last night ? HOLY SHIT, that looks cool...Okay, later...

No comments: