Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'll Have Four Fried Chickens And A Coke..."

Feral Mom has Tagged Me !!!( Is my nose bleeding ?)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1.Fuel Allotment Engineer,Texaco
2. Office Dude
3. Assistant Manager At A Record/Video Store(Complete W/ Armed Robbery !!)
4. Facilities Coordinator At The Blueberry Library

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
1. Diner
2. Bananas
3. The Blues Brothers
4. The Beastmaster

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
1. Jersey Shore
2. The Bay Area
3. Mineral Point, Wisconsin
4. The Fertile Plains Of My Imagination...

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. ESPN. Com
2. Sitemeter
3.MYSpace
4.what Badgers Eat.com

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1.Cereal
2. Hamburgers
3. Honey Dipped Chicken In A Basket
4. French Fries

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. At A Grateful Dead Show
2. Asleep
3. At The movies
4. In The Parking Lot Outside a Grateful Dead Show

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
1. DoctorMama
2. Lauren(going looney in London)
3. C2
4. I Hate This Collar Bell

2 comments:

DoctorMama said...

Uh-oh, I've been tagged twice -- do I have to think of eight things now?

What if the honey-fried chicken is on a plate?

Let me know if the nosebleed doesn't stop.

Paticus said...

Doctormama,
From my perspective, I don't mind sharing the tag with another...I think 4 things will be fine.
the chicken on a palte just isn't the same, thouygh the chicken I am speaking of no longer exists...sniff...sob...
the nosebleed has stopped for now, but i do get them every 12 minutes or so...is that normal ?