Monday, May 01, 2006

American Idol Question...

I just received my e-mail FOX Newsletter(which I apparently signed up for whilst trying to save Arrested Develpoment..BASTARDS !!!!! Sorry, that is a rote response to the loss of the Bluth family), and there is a picture of the American Idol people...Why is there a 60 year old contestant ? The picture looks like a publicity still from a bad sitcom...Does anyone watch ? I don't, so I am out of the loop...Why the old man ? isn't this supposed to be for the young a hip ? The movers and shakers ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't trust those prematurely folks....

Paticus said...

C2: I am assuming that the word "grey" was supposed to appear between prematurely and folks, and to that I say, touche

Anonymous said...

Well, since I obviously don't know how to type, I think you win by the two sweetest words in the English language: default.

Paticus said...

No, no, no...That's not what I meant, I was conceding to you...You called me out...Got me...I'm fulla shit...

Anonymous said...

In case you've forgotten (or it's really been that long since we've seen each other), I'm in that "prematurely" group myself!