Friday, June 30, 2006

Sesame Street Flashback...

Sitting at my desk at work just now, I saw the word "rain" in a sentence on my computer screen, and I immediately had a very vivid flashback to Sesame Street...Now, I never took acid and watched Sesame Street(those were two hobbies whose paths did NOT meet-probably for the best), so I don't think it was an acid flashback, but it WAS a vivid one...

It's the puppets at school, and they are supposed to be going on a picnic, I believe, but it's raining, and this means "NO PICNIC"...Well, this greatly upsets Roosevelt Franklin, one of the students, and he gets so mad, that he runs outside to beat up the raindrops. And they show him out there, swinging his puppet arms madly...And one of the other students leans out the window and yells..."Roosevelt Franklin ! You look like a FOOL out there beatin' up them raindrops !!" And they all start laughing !! And then Roosevelt Franklin learns a lesson about accepting disappointment and the like.

It made me laugh to myself at my desk.