Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wow...Are You People Lucky, or What ?

I must tell you, the instant I clicked on the "Publish Post" button, and I knew that my poem "Moonlight" would be out there in the blogosphere, improving people's lives through it's artistic merit...I physically felt better...I mean, it was an actual PHYSICAL sensation...I can only IMAGINE how wonderful it must have made all of you readers feel...I actually am a little jealous of you, because you were getting that sensation of reading it for the first time, you lucky bastards...Well, since I care so much for you, here is another one of my fantastic poems...By the way, I will have handwritten copies on sale soon, so just leave a comment or e-mail me if you are interested...They would make great gifts for loved ones...

This one is called:

"Cylindrical Musings In A Rectangular Room"

Flames
The key to my subconcious
Has fallen through a sewer grate
Did someone say "Burrito" ?
Cardboard trousers
Unpopped popcorn kernals
Remind me of masturbation
(wasted seed)
I'd like a Fresca
Phone books make me weep
Stupid Zen Garden-sand everywhere
As my Friend Boomer once said
"Man, opium is the opiate of the masses, man."
Indeed...Or, indon't ?

No comments: