Monday, July 10, 2006

A New Game !! Yay Yay Yay !!!!

That's right, folks !! Since "Name That Lyric" and "What Movie Is This From" have exploded in a virtual orgasm of popularity and worldwide acclaim, we here at the Flats have decided that it's time to expand our horizons !! We have decided to add another game !!!
Whoo-frickin'-hoo, right ?!?!?!?!
Alright, enough witty banter, let's get gaming !!

Get ready for: What Book Is This From: Episode A

Here's how it goes: I will give you an excerpt from a book. I will tell you the page number and if the book is fiction or non-fiction, and you guess what book it's from !!!
What could be simpler ?!?!!?

Here we go with Episode A:

Page 216 of a novel:

"Then you want me not to let some previous conviction injure the receptivity of my mind with regard to some strange matter. Do I read your lesson aright ?"

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!!


And keep your eyes open for more games coming soon, including : Guess the Bible Chapter and Verse, Which Talk Show Host Said It, and Guess the Fabric !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new concept - however, can we have a slightly greater hint, such as publisher and publication date?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen. Also, pagination varies between editions. If you think that giving the publication year would make this too easy, would you help us out with some info about your edition (paperback, 2nd edition, etc). Or decade of original publication? And/or page number and chapter (when applicable). Maybe the gender of the author?

And agghhh! Pagination! Have I become Paul S.???? I think (HOPE) not.

Feral Mom said...

Hall and Oates! It's Hall and...oh. Books? Fuck.