Monday, November 27, 2006

What The Fuck ?

So now I'm thinking, What the fuck? Right ? I mean, am I right ? What the fuck ? I cannot even fucking believe that this shit just happened...It DID happen, right ? You saw it, didn't you Benny ? You saw that shit, didn't you ? What the fuck ?

If I had not seen it, I would certainly not believe it ! Stephen King himself could not come up with something better than that!! I fucking DARE him to !! I double dog dare you, MISTER Stephen King !! Carrie ? Just another chick compared to that shit. Cujo ? A fucking puppy. Christine ? A motherfucking Matchbox car !!! And don't even get me started on the clown in the sewer...That ain't shit compared to this.

Holy Christ eating donuts in Bethlehem, I am at a total loss here, folks. I am dumbstruck...Or awestruck...One of those fucking "strucks"..I just cannot believe that that happened, and that it fucking happened to me.

You got a smoke I could bum ? I need one after that. Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick !! Jesus, Mary and Joseph playing Pictionary !! The Holy Ghost eating gummy bears!!!! I need to lie down. I'll talk to you later.

No comments: