Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Have A Radical Idea...

Why don't people remove their heads from their asses and admit that they cannot drive and TALK ON THE FUCKING PHONE AT THE SAME MOTHERPUSSBUCKETFUCKING TIME !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I say this to you, dumb cunt who almost ran over my kids in their stroller while we were crossing the street IN THE CROSSWALK AT A RED LIGHT in New Jersey.

And also to you, dumb fuck who almost t-boned my car on Monday.

And NO, waving your hand and smiling doesn't fix it.

HANG UP THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE AND DRIVE THE FUCKING CAR, YOU INCONSIDERATE PIECES OF SHIT !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Feral Mom said...

This post ought to help you bump up to PG-13, at least.

Phoning and driving seem to be *required* here in L.A.

Pumpkin Ceeds said...

I hate that!

Hope the kiddies are ok. That would scare the bejeesus out of me.

Jennifer said...

Wow. Mad a little. I get it though. People are stupid. I saw some guy brushing his teeth and driving the other day. Lame.

Paticus said...

feral mom- I know. I still think it's wrong, but honestly, out there, it seems that people are better at it.
chlorinejenny- They're fine. I'm not sure they even really noticed it.
jennifer- Sorry.I know I might seem to be overreacting a bit, but it goes beyond being a peeve for me. Especially down here. People just don't pay attention to what they are doing, and they're all dribvinf small tanks now.