Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What Movie Is This From ? Episode LXVI: Didja Have a Nice Weekend ?

I sure did.
Well, okay, it wasn't the BEST weekend. I mean, if I knew that I was going to have to get out of the car at the Dairy Queen, I would have worn pants. But I thought they had a drive through. Well, they don't.
And now, 72 hours later, I am out of my holding cell, and I have an appointment with my attorney at 2 p.m.
I just figured that since it was soooo hot, people might not even notice, and I was wearing a long t-shirt, but when I pointed to the ice cream I wanted, the shirt lifted up...and, well if you watched the local news this weekend, you know the rest.

Oh well, on with the game.

We have no winner from last week. No one recognized

"Class dismissed. I have a terrible headache in my eye."

from "Throw Momma From the Train".

Onto this week's clue:

A movie from 1997

"Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!!