Thursday, January 31, 2008

Random Shit And Stuff And Things And Such And What Have You

"Lost" returns tonight. I am ridiculously excited by this fact.

I've been listening to the three Strokes albums this morning, I'm still digging them. I think I might switch over to some Juana's Addiccion !

I watched "The Big Lebowski" again this weekend...Fuck, that is a great movie...And "Shut the fuck up, Donny!"

I also saw the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where the potential Slayers and Faith and Principal Wood and Giles and Willow and Xander(jerk) and Dawn and Anya all kick Buffy out. I still wish that principal Wood had died. I was also wondering, to those of you that watched the show-Do you think they were wrong ? I did and still do, but I was wondering if I am alone in that thinking.

I have been chewing a lotta gum lately- alternating between Dentyne Cinnamon Fire and Trident Splash Apple with Raspberry. Pretty tasty.

You know, I was just thinking that I like the "p" in the word raspberry, but I realized that if I stated that out loud, I would open myself up to mocking and ridicule.

I really want to watch "The Flamingo Kid", I think I might have to use part of a gift card to Borders to buy it on DVD. I love that movie. if you have not seen it, see it. if you have seen it, see it again. NOW !!!!

Has anyone bought orange juice lately ? Jeesum Crow, there's like 4 thousand varieties of orange juice now.

You get the feeling that I'm lonely this morning with nobody to talk to ?
Yeah, me too.

Did I tell you that I saw "Juno" ? Damn, damn fine movie, my friends. It reminded me of when I was just a young, pregnant teenager. Good times, good times.

Okay, I think i'm done...Feel free to go about your day.

No comments: