Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What Movie Is This From ? Episode C

We have a winner from last week !! The lovely and talented Stacey Hudson of Augusta, Georgia correctly identified

"I always thought the joy of reading a book is not knowing what happens next."

from "Memento". Brava, Stacey, brava !!! (there's probably some very clever riff on the whole memory thing from the movie that I could use here, but I'm just too damn tired. I'm sorry)

Onto this week's clue"

A movie from 1971:

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!

2 comments:

Donna said...

AAAHHHEEEE! I loves me some Dirty Harry. Those shows had some of the greatest lines ever.

You made my day.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

Donna said...

PS: that one was too easy.