Friday, May 01, 2009

A Very Important Question For You, Dear Readers!!!

Next week, Wednesday to be exact, will be a bit of a momentous occasion here at the Flats...The 1,000th post! How about that, huh ? The Millennial* mark! Whoo-hoo!! Problem is, I don't know what the fuck I should do to commemorate it. I also realized that I completely forgot that February 28th was the Flat's 5th blogoversary. I feel like I need to do something...But what ? What do YOU think, dear reader ? What do you want to see ? How should we celebrate ?

*Corrected-With thanks to Earl.

Okay, you think about it, and let me know. Now, on with the game.


Name That Lyric:Episode CXLII


We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized

"Who's got the funk
When you're feeling low down
Who's going to love you  
When there's no one else around"

from "She Knows" by Thin LIzzy.

 Onto this week's clue:

"Na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na
I need somebody to help me say it one time
(Na na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na)
Wo--ow!" 


Good luck, Crimestoppers!

5 comments:

c2 said...

Land of a Thousand Dances! But I don't know who did it originally. I know the Committments did it, and the pro wrestlers I watched when I was a kid.

Verdant Earl said...

Wow. 1,000 posts is an amazing feet. But wouldn't it be the Millennial mark instead of the Century mark? ;)

Paticus said...

You know, Earl, I thought century sounded wrong. I will correct.
thank you.

Zoooma said...

Wait. When at you're at your blogger dashboard, and you then look through your pages of posts, are there any Unpublished Drafts in there? If there are, then you won't exactly be at your 1000th post (because the total post count includes those.) Check it out.

Also, here's a tip I use -- a good way to remind you of something is to create a draft and change the date for the future date you want to post on. You'll see it at the top of your list of posts to remind you!

But to celebrate I think you should slaughter a pig and eat it raw then bath in the blood, get a video of it and post it up to let the world know you're not afraid of swine flu. Sing it loud!!!!

Too gory? Hmmm... get your blog a cake and flowers and have a party!

Paticus said...

Zoooma!- I did check that when I saw I was getting close, and I have no drafts. It's the realio dealio.
And I will take the slaughter idea under advisement...I like it...I like it a lot.