Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chocolate Frosted Pop-Tarts, Untoasted Please

So...very...tired...

One of the girls has been sick all week so My Special Lady and I have been alternating days off to take care of her, and adjusting our schedules accordingly, and gnawing at each others' throats out of exhaustion and frustration. It's been a fun week !!

Fortunately, lovely little RLB is feeling better, and went to kiddie prison...I mean daycare today.


Have I ever told you that I'm a miserable human being ? I'm guessing you may have figured it out on your own. I am always surprised when my alarm goes off, and I rise from bed...I am surprised that My Special Lady hasn't smothered me with a pillow, or lit me on fire ala Farrah Fawcett in The Burning Bed.But she hasn't. I wonder if that's because she's planning some really elaborate demise for me ?

I saw Ian McLagan & the Bump Band on Letterman last night. It was pretty damn good. I'm gonna have to look into hearing some more of his stuff.

What am I doing right now ? Listening to the good old Grateful Dead from February 11th, 1989 from the Great Western Forum on Los Angeles, California, USA. Bobby is imploring people to turn on their lovelight.

I was disappointed to see that Padme was not going to be on Top Chef Masters.

I think I'm going to start re-watching LOST from the beginning this summer.Then discuss it over here. I'm a LOST geek, I guess.

Okay, that's enough for today. I'm off to eat Pop-Tarts.

No comments: