Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet My Ties: Volume 66

Light Blue Checked Tie
BCBG II Attitude
100% All Imported Silk
Hand Sewn
Made in China
Dry Clean Only

I think of all my ties, this one may be the most appropriately named. I mean, sure there are ties that are named to describe their design, but does anything scream ATTITUDE more that a lightish blue and white checked pattern ? If something does, I don't know what it is.

This is my "Don't fuck with me" tie. If I am wearing this tie, people just know they need to get out of my way. I wore this tie to an IRS audit...By the time I left, the auditor was writing ME a check. You see what I mean ? The tie just EXUDES attitude. There's something about that is just so... FUCK YEAH!! You know ? Well, if you don't own this tie, I guess maybe you don't...That makes me just a little bit sad for you.

Here's a closer look...But don't look to long, you're liable to get mesmerized...Or worse.


Enjoy your Monday, Crimestoppers !!

No comments: