Monday, August 10, 2009

Meet My Ties: Volume 72

J. Garcia Collector's Edition
100% Imported Silk
Assembled in Mexico
Dry Clean Only

Another Jerry Garcia tie. I ahve a handful of tehse,a nd I don't think I have even scratched the surface of the collection. I think there may be hundreds of them out there. Watching me. Tracking my every move. Silently mocking me. Bastards.
Here's a closer look:



Sadly, we are coming to the end of Meet My Ties, folks. 2 ties left after this one. I mean, there will probably be the occasional tie here or there. Gifts and the like, but you have now met nearly all of my ties...And in two short weeks, you will have met them all.

Now, I would never dream that I could replace something as magical, uplifting and uniting as Meet My Ties, but the fact of the matter is, I will have to come up with something new for Mondays now.
Anybody have any ideas ? Little help here, folks.

Enjoy your Monday, Crimestoppers!

No comments: