Thursday, August 06, 2009

Today Is the Greatest Day I've Ever Known...

Okay, that's not true...But let's give it up for the Smashing Pumpkins anyway, okay kids ? How's about a round of applause for the Pumpkins, eh ? For singing the title to today's post ? Alrighty then.

I was in a pretty good mood when I left my house this morning. I was listening to the soundtrack to the Buffy The Vampire Slayer "Once More With Feeling" episode, and things were good.

Then, about halfway to work, this dickhead in a green Explorer pulls out in front of me and proceeds to drive about 10 miles an hour along a 35 mph(one lane) road. You should have heard some of the words I called this guy. Why do people do that ? He clearly was in no hurry to go anywhere, why did he need to get in front of me( and the fact that he pulled out in front of me lets me know that he is aware that the car has a gas pedal, and that his foot operates it) to not get there ? That's just a dick move. And a lot of people seem to do it.

Worse than that, is I then let this ruin my morning. I got all fucking mad about it, and it put me in a funk. How badly do I suck ? Why do I let this shit bother me like this ? It's just stupid. I'm just stupid. Ugh.

1 comment:

Verdant Earl said...

I need to watch OMwF again one of these days.