Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Memories...Volume 8.

I thought in honor of the upcoming holiday, that I would go back to a post from October of 2008 that contained some pictures of some past Halloween costumes.

  I don't think it needs much more explanation than that. Enjoy

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 Paticus' Past, Volume 15 : Ghosts Of Halloween

Okay, in honor of Halloween, I have combed through the photo vaults at Sandwich Flats SouthEast, and I have come up with some of my past Halloween costumes. Unfortunately, some were apparently not captured for posterity. I do not have photos of me as Matt Foley the Motivational Speaker, Krusty The Clown, or Alice from Alice in Wonderland(for which I kept my full beard).
Here is what I do have:

Princess Leia(that is my real hair comprising the famous sidebuns), with My Special Lady as Charlie Brown in his ghost costume from the Great Pumpkin.



Me as Harry Caray(or more exact, will Ferrell's impression of Harry Caray, which I do quite well if I do say so myself), and My Special Lady as Fall.

Me as Obi-Wan Kenobi


Me as the Mad Hatter, with My Special Lady as a Goddess.


Me as Velma from Scooby Doo(the last time I was clean shaven, by the way), and My Special Lady as Marge Simpson
Finally, me as the Bride of Frankenstein.

A closer look at the hair- my actual hair, and the grey streaks are real.

And finally. my favorite pumpkin, ever- the Pulp Fiction Pumpkin..It looks like the pumpkin has been shot in the forehead, and it's brains are all over the window.

There you have it. Some memories of Halloween's past...

If anyone reading this happens to have any other Halloween pictures of Paticus, send em to me, would ya ? Thanks.

No comments: