Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I Can't Do Nothin' For Ya, Man....

What the what ?
 Is that post title a PE reference ?
Sure as shit, it is.

  Sorry this post is later than usual, I didn't have a chance to write it earlier this morning, so I'm gittin' to it when I kin git to it! Which today is whilst I am eating my lunch(PB&J on wheat, apple, and some Cheez-Its).

  I also don't have a helluva lot to say. things are things, Life is life and all that shit.

  Didn't sleep very well last night, But you don't really care do you ? I mean, shit, I don't even care about my fucking whining, why should you, right ?

  I'm re-reading "On the Road"-Man, that's a fucking fantastic book.

  My re-watch of Lost has entered Season 2. I'm pretty far behind schedule, but I think I'll be able to catch up by January. One thing I'll say about the re-watch, it's reminding me why I hated Charlie so much.I'm back to being glad he's dead.

  Got the new Weezer album last night. Digging it.

  Remind me to tell you the saga of replacing my under warranty broken cell phone. I don't really know that it qualifies as a saga, but it's a longer tale then i feel like telling you right now.Plus, it does not technically have a conclusion yet.

 I suppose I need to write up a bit about Halloween as well. I can leave you with a shot for my costume:



  I was Obi-Joe-Bob Kenobi. The theme of the party was "The Redneck Olympics". It was a blast.

  Later, Crimestoppers. I'll try and do better tomorrow.

No comments: