Thursday, March 18, 2010

R to the A to the N to the D to the O to the M!

Daughter- Loudon Wainwright III

Saw 2012 recently...I was disappointed.What made them think that movie should be nearly 3 hours long ? It's called EDITING people...Look it up.

My Sharona- the Knack

Chewing some Wrigley 5 Flare gum...Yummers!!

Flare means cinnamon, apparently.

You don't see a lot of purple highlighter markers, do you?

Nothing Compares 2 U- Sinead O'Connor

I must say, I really dislike the single letters for word thing(8-ate,U-you,etc.), even though Prince was waaaay ahead of the curve with that shit on this song title.

For Those About To Rock(We Salute You)- AC/DC

So, I'm supposed to drink 64 ounces of water per day now(to keep from fainting,a potential side effect of a new medication-whoo-hoo!!), and I will tell you-that's a lot of damn water!!

And I cannot believe we are halfway through the final season of LOST.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived(Variations on a Shaker Hymn)- Weezer

I think that the "Real Housewives" shows seem to be becoming documentaries on people dealing with "fame", and most of them don't handle it very well. To paraphrase the Simpsons:"I used to find their antics amusing, now I just wish they were dead."

 End Of the Line- Traveling Wilburys

I have this little wooden Tiki totem pole thing on my desk, and I cannot look at it without thinking of the Brady Bunch visiting Hawaii and the cursed idol that Bobby found.Did n't Bobby find it and give it to Greg for good luck, or am I misremembering that?

I am very fond of the word shenanigans.

Hey Jealousy- Gin Blossoms

 I need to start the search for St. Patrick's Day decorations for my office earlier next year, pretty lame crop this year.

  Also, not a lot of green colored snacks out there...We went with Mint Oreos for the office this year.

Groovey->Got A Wait on- BuBu Klan

I think Simon Barsinister is one of the greatest supervillain names EVER.



 Okay, that's prolly enough for today. You folks take care, okay ? Be safe, Crimestoppers!!!

No comments: