Tuesday, March 02, 2010

What Movie Is this From? Episode 185

We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be!What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!"


from "Ghostbusters II" ! Onto this week's clue, a movie from 1971:


 "Chicken fry me a steak and try to use meat this time!" 


Good luck, Crimestoppers!! Oh, wait...Before you go,Crimestoppers, I have a question to ask of you, do any of you know a way to share a music file on this here blog ? Tomorrow is the last installment of my "Top 40 of the Aughts" ,and I ahve one tune that has no sort of video at all on the internet, so I was hoping to post the music. Little help? Thanks. Y'all are the best.

1 comment:

Verdant Earl said...

You are starting to get freaky with these. Gia and I just watched this last week.

The Last Picture Show.

Then we watched Hud right after. That was a good Texas double-feature.