Thursday, May 13, 2010

Irritation....

You know what?

  I find it rather irritating when, on a live album, they attache the intro to a track to the track before it...It really makes the "shuffle" a pain in the ass, because you listen to a song, then you hear the intro for the next one( an example, on Cheap Trick:Live At Budokan- after "I Want You To Want Me", Robin Zander says..'This next one is the first song on our new album(sampled to great effect by the Beastie Boys on Paul's Boutique, by the way), it just came out this week, and the song is called,"Surrender", but then the IPod or CD player shuffles to something else, that is not "Surrender".

  And the more immediate example, just a few minutes ago, I was listening to an Alicia Keys playlist on my IPod, and she introduces Adam Levine from Maroon 5, and then it shuffles to some other song.

  Not the end of the world, I know, but irritating to be sure. Why can't they just attache the intro to the song that it intros? Is that too much to ask?

  And yes, I know that I have sand in  my vagina, as Cartman says.

No comments: