Monday, October 25, 2010

MONSTER CEREALS!!!

One of my favorite things about Halloween is that the General Mills Corporation brings back the Monster Cereals.(I may even have written about this already in other years, but what the hey, right?)

   At least they bring back Boo Berry. I'm not sure about Franken Berry, but I am pretty sure that Count Chocula is available all year round. I'm also not sure if the bring back Yummy Mummy or Fruit Brute, and frankly I don't care, as I didn't really like those cereals.

   But i'm definitely down with Boo Berry, Count Chocula and Franken Berry. Love 'em. And I am loving going back in time for breakfast for this couple of weeks. MONSTER CEREALS YEAH!!!!!!

  I just wish I had the SuperFriends and the Laff-a-Lympics to watch.


2 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

They still make these? Wow!

I think they were solely responsible for a cavity or two back in the day for me.

Paticus said...

Earl-They had some help with their assault on my teeth- Lucky Charms, Crunch Berries,Frosted Flakes...Man, I loved Saturday morning cartoons and cereal!