Thursday, November 18, 2010

Progress Report

Alright, so I guess it's been a little over a week(maybe close to two?) since I made a semi-public declaration of my need to curb my anger...And I am happy to report that I am completely cured!! That's right, I am serene 100% of the time...I am a modern miracle.

  Okay, I'm fucking with you, but you knew that, didn't you? Sure you did.I have, however, been working rather hard at letting things go, and I think that maybe it is starting to take the tiniest of holds in my brain.Again, I think I notice it most with my driving, but I really do find myself being bothered by less, and actually being less bothered by the things that do bother me.

  I think that I am being more patient with my kids.I still lose my temper, but it takes longer, and I'm keeping it more under control.

  This could all be very temporary, and I am not kidding myself that I do not still have a long, long road ahead of me.But I do feel like I have started taking the steps on that road, and I have never really done that before.

No comments: