Monday, February 21, 2011

Upcoming Milestones....

That's right, there's some important shit on the horizon here at ole Sandwich Flats..On February 28th, this here blog will have been taking up space on the tubes of this spinning blue ball for 6 years. Also, we are hurtling towards the 1500th post as well.

  Are you thinking what I'm thinking? That it would would be hella cool if the 1500th post coincided with February 28th? No, you weren't thinking about that? You were thinking about the unions in Wisconsin and the upheaval in Egypt? Well, yeah that stuff's important...But how cool would it be if my 1500th post was also on the 6th anniversary of the blog? That's right, hella cool!!

  So, all I gotta do is write 7 posts a day for the next 8 days, and KA-BLAMMO, the 1500th post will happen on the 28th. Whoo-hoo!!! I better get a typin'!!!

4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I did something similar when my 1000th post was approaching. I tweaked it so that it happened on my birthday. But dude...that's a lot of posts. I suggest making them about 1 sentence each. Phew.

Paticus said...

I know it's crazy...But it just MIGHT work. :)

Avitable said...

That's outstanding!

Paticus said...

It's also madness, I think.