Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"The Killing"

So, I guess you might not know this about me, but I likes to watch me some tee vee. And I am interested in watching this new show coming up on AMC called "The Killing". I could tell you all about it, but why don't you watch the video below, and then meet me after a little further down. Go on, watch the trailer, you know you want to.
 


Now, I know what you're thinking...Pretty reminiscent of "Twin Peaks", but I am sorta okay with that. I mean, it does have the basic plot points of  "Twin Peaks", but it has a completely different style to it, and I think it looks intriguing. And I am someone who adores Twin Peaks.This just looks pretty intense, and I also have faith in AMC, based on "Mad Men", "Breaking Bad", "the Walking Dead" and even "Rubicon", which got cancelled, but which I liked quite a bit.
  I am pretty jazzed for this show. What do you think after watching the trailer?

2 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

I does seem like Twin Peaks without David Lynch. And anything without David Lynch is okay in my book.

Paticus said...

Earl- Ouch! :) I am definitely a Lynch fan, but I always get why people are not.