Monday, March 07, 2011

Shrinky Dinks!!

Remember them?



(Is that Mrs. Arnold from the "Wonder Years" ? I think it might be.)

  Recently, we opened a box that my Mom had sent to her granddaughters, and we were a little surprised to see Shrinky Dinks in the box...But not just ANY Shrinky Dinks, but Shrinky Dinks from 1975!! I'm actually not sure if they even still make them, but these are the ones from when I was a wee lad.

Pretty cool huh? On Saturday, we decided to make them. My girls did a bunch of characters from movies by a company that will remain nameless(it rhymes with Wizzney) and for that reason, I will not show those Shrinky Dinks here. I, on the other hand, amde what I am pretty sure is a one of a kind Shrinky Dink...Check it out:

 That's right folks, it's the world's only "Catcher in the Rye" Shrinky Dink!!

No comments: