Thursday, March 24, 2011

What The Hell Is Wrong With Me?

So, my girls are on Spring Break, and I am home this morning with them,as My Special Lady meeds to be at work(we have been splitting time all week, actually).

  I decided to take them out to breakfast, so we went to IHOP and had a fairly nice breakfast. Just as we were finishing up, I realized that I forgot my wallet.I was horribly embarrassed. I told the waitress, and offered to leave my phone and IPod with her while we went to grab my wallet.

  She was very understanding about it, and I ran home, got my wallet, came back and paid.I apologized thirty or forty times, and I gave her a very generous tip.

  That should be it, right? But it's not. I am still letting this thing fester in my brain. I am really bothered by the fact that I forgot my wallet. It's kinda ruining my day.

  What the fuck is wrong with me?

No comments: