Tuesday, May 03, 2011

What Movie Is This From? Episode 243

We have no winner from last week! Nobody recognized

Gilman, may I remind you that I have friends who have absolutely no regard for the sanctity of human life? I pick up the phone, I have your head in a bag on my desk tomorrow morning. 

from "Operation Dumbo Drop". Onto this week's clue, a movie from 2001:

" I've never seen so much pink in my goddamn life! It's a hell of a thing to do to an automobile." 

Good luck, Dillweeds!!!



 Okay, so this is POST 1499...And I gotta tell you, I am still drawing a blank on how to deal with #1500. I feel like my mouth(fingers) have written a check that my ass can't cash. I have one idea, but I don't love it. I kinda wish now that I never mentioned the fact that 1500 was approaching, and just let it drift on by, and then the next time I have a really good idea...Okay, when I get my first ever good idea, smartasses, then I could attach that to a random Post number, making that a very important post...Alas, it is too late for that, I went and opened my big fat mouth.

1 comment:

Slyde said...

ive gotta go with the obvious..

"pink cadillac"