Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Stuff I am currently Digging, man....

Arrested Development....second funniest show on television, why won't people watch it ?

Slippers

Sugar Free Jolly Ranchers

that cloud right there, man....yeah...

Flossing

Lost: Wacky as all hell....seems made up as they go along...but man, it kicks ASS !!!

That new Victoria's Secret bra commercial

My Onion Page-A-Day Calender

Ink

The absoulte realness and absolute fakeness of it, man...

Interpol's "Evil"- I listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over...

Carl Hiaasen

Skynyrd, dude...

Taxi reruns on channel 223

Wheat pasta

Berets

Tall cool glass of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

My Spider Man Band-Aids

Supertramp's "Breakfast In America"(At least the first 5 songs or so)

Flourescent post-it notes

I'm digging the digging, man...

pjb

No comments: