Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Man, Don't Be A Flat Tire ! You're A Real Captain Bringdown, Man !!

Did you know that today is the 68th day of the year ? Isn't that nuts ? I would have guessed it wasn't anymore than the 65th day...crazy, man...craaazy...you know, I think I need to start using more be-bop lingo in my everyday speech(and typing)...lots of groovys and far outs, start calling people "cat", and referring to them as "squares" and "flat tires"...and "norms"...wow, man, that is IT...and I think I'll start carrying bongos around with me at all times...because sometimes the emotions cannot be expressed through words, man...sometimes words do not cut the metaphysical mustard, you dig ? Man, you are a hepcat, I tell you...you know where I could buy a beret ? What's cooler for facial hair ? A goatee or a Vandyke ?...can you dig this rap, cat? are you with me ? What, are you a flat tire ? Well, man, then this is the fix-it shop man, the DR. COOL'S COSMIC FIX-IT SHOP AND ALL NIGHT EAT AND DRINKERY...man, we are faaaaaaarr out, man...I mean SPACED-OUT !!!! you dig ? Come down to Dr. Cool's, man, we will fix your flat tire, give you some freaky drinks and some groovy vittles, man..one-stop hepness man !!! Are you digging any of this scene man, is it floggin' your noggin' ? I am becoming one with the VIBE, man !! Do you see it, man ? Can you seeeeee the viiiibe ? It is the VIBE man !! It is a constantly vibrating emanation of light, sound and texture, man...it freaks out the norms and the squares, man, but if you get it, then you get it, you dig ?....wow, i should have had more than Pixie Stix and Mountain Dew for dinner

No comments: