Saturday, April 23, 2005

420(tee-hee-hee)

I was recently asked by my "Special Lady" whatt this term meant in the realm of marijuana smokers...and though I knew the term, used the term, both verbally and in action(wink wink), and had snickered at it's inclusion in clocks on the Simpsons, Pulp Fiction, and many more, I realized that I never knew the origin...well, i went a searchin' and here is one explanation that sounds so crazy it just might be true....http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.htm

2 comments:

Feral Mom said...

It was *I* who asked your Lady Friend this very important reference question. Thank you Thank you for answering. It's been buggin' me ever since I read "The Pot Smokers' Guide to Videos" and they kept saying how 4:20 was their favorite time of day...

BTW, Have you read this work of staggering genius?

Paticus said...

I think that I hvae...I think I lent it to someone and never got it back, but it does sound familiar...I seem to remeber it being pretty funny, but that may have been my "medication"...