Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Remarkable Power Of Letters

Before today, I don't think i ever realized the awesome power of letters...allow me to explain myself...I ate some Spaghettio's A to Z's for lunch today, and besides the normal cheesy tomato sauce pasta goodness, i think that this luncheon food has actually increased my brain power...I think that because of this meal, my vocabulary has improved...here is an example...I was standing on the street, and I said(to anyone nearby who cared to listen) " Isn't that sun beautiful today ?"...pretty standard, huh ? Well, not for me, my friend. Before the Spaghettio's unlocked the amazing power of "A to Z", I would have said something more along the lines of: " Wow that flaming thing in the sky is really the shit, huh ?" Do you see the difference ? It is subtle, but it's there...Thank you Spaghettio's, you glorious bastard pasta !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't really have anything to say, but I felt lonely for these posts, and didn't want all of them to wallow in their comment-less state. I chose this post because I like spaghetti-o's.