Monday, May 30, 2005

Drivin' With My Morning Jacket...

...on rpt...
" wakin' up feelin good and limber
when the telephone it ring
was a bad man from california
tellin of a stone he'd bring "- My Morning Jacket

The puking was back at the Blueberry !!!!! Whoo-Hoo !!!! But at least tonight it was in the toilet...and maybe in a garbage can...I was afraid to look...but the toilet one I'm sure of...because I walked into the bathroom, and the bathroom appeared empty, except for a shirt and tie on the chair that is for some reason always in the bathroom(i have never understood why-who wants to hang out in there ?)...just as I was commenting to myself that the shirt and tie were an odd thing to see, I heard it "Bleeagch...uh...uh...bleaaagch..." that was enough for me, and I was on my way...shortly thereafter, I was walking along the hallway, minding my own business(actually, that's not true, I guess part of my job is minding other people's business, isn't it ?)...I was walking along the hallway, minding other people's business, when I heard a crash at the bottom of the stairs, I rushed to the scene, only to witness someone picking up the garbage can(the very same can that had been so violated LAST week) and placing it next to a rather green looking young lady...as soon as I saw they had removed the top of the can, I moved along, I didn't want to know the rest...

" and of better days
from this ytown we'd escape
if we holler loud and make our way
we'd all live one big holiday" - My Morning Jacket

Anyhoo, peace y'all...try the shrimp scampi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, keep up the good work!
I have a site to american wedding.
It's a free information site on american wedding.
You should check it out if you have the time :-)

Balduci said...

This site gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other great Las Vegas stuff including info about la femme tickets Check it out la femme tickets