Friday, June 17, 2005

My Two Cents...

I have never tried it, but I would venture a guess that I would not like strawberry preserves on a hamburger...

"Well the good guys and the bad guys
They never work past noon around here
They sit side by side in the cantinas
Talk to senoritas, and drink warm beer"- The Refreshments

I would like to see how the make Fritos...

Speaking of Fritos...Was the Frito Bandito ever brought to justice ?

June needs a day off holiday...How about Yosemite Sam Appreciation Day ? The 3rd Monday of the month ?

McGriddles are delicious...But evil...

When is that Aerosmith/Alanis Morrissette collaboration gonna happen ?

Sneakers is a fun word to say...Give it a try...See ? I'm right, aren't I ?

I just started listening to the new Foo Fighters...So far, so good...

I hope that Dr. Carter from "E.R." will finally find peace of mind...

Ditto for Dylan McKay from 90210...

I think blue is my favorite color of post-it note...

I recently bought a space pen(it writes upside down)- great for doing the crossword on the couch..

I think you've suffered enough...Go on out and have fun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

today is ICELAND NATIONAL DAY!!!! now go celebrate... i am!!! (but i didn't take the day off)