Friday, June 10, 2005

Stop The Persecution !!

You know, I am just sick and tired of this needless persecution of our greatest citizens(or in this case, foreign visitors)- yeah, I think you know what I'm talking about, this thoughtless and needless incarceration of Russell Crowe. Did we need this ? Isn't he being singled out because he's famous ? I mean, who hasn't hit a hotel employee with a telephone ? Or with any other object ? Shit, man, I don't feel like I have stayed at a hotel until I have hit a hotel employee with at the very least the mint from my pillow- But I have hit room service waiters with irons, I've hit maids with the alarm clock, I've hit bellhops with(what else ?) bells...It's a natural part of staying at a hotel for me...And have I ever been arrested for it ? No, because I'm not a big celebrity...Sure there was that summer of 1994 when my sitcom "My Dad is A Drug Mule" was number 1 in the Nielsen's for 8 weeks straight, but no one remembers that...But because Russell Crowe is a two time Oscar winner, this hotel thinks they can drum up some publicity by charging him with assault-It's ridiculous, and it needs to stop now !!!

No comments: