Sunday, August 07, 2005

"This next one is the first song on our new album..."

1:45 a.m.- Cheap Tricking on Lake Shore Drive with a Def Leppard in the car

" Mommy' alright, Daddy's alright
They just seem a little weird
Surrender, Surrender
But don't give yourself away"- Surrender- Cheap Trick

Drunk, Drunk Drunk people at the Blueberry this evening...jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick !!! And the DeeJay was really, really LOUD !!!! And he played "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel TWICE !!

" I'll shine up my old brown shoes
I'll put on a brand new shirt
I'll come home early from work
If you say that you love me" - I Want You To Want Me- Cheap Trick

I got some black crud on my hands early this evening that I STILL can't get off...I'm starting to feel like I'm in an X-Files episode.

" Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin' ?
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin' ?
Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dyin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin' ?" - I Want You To Want Me- Cheap Trick

So, water started coming through the bathroom light fixture this afternoon in my apartment- boy, that's a day maker, I'll tell you what...

" I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me"- I Want you To Want Me- Cheap Trick

So, I brought home a ridiculously large flower arrangement for my special lady tonight- Blueberry perk !

"Gypsy, sitting lookin pretty
A broken rose with laughin' eyes"- "Bringin' On The Heartbreak"- Def Leppard

I used to think that that line was "A broken nose with laughing eyes" , and I recall thinking..."Hmmm, there's a conflicted lady"

I Tivo'd "Real Genius" with Val Kilmer yesterday( i mean that Val Kilmer is in the movie, not that he was with me when I Tivo'd it), and I am REALLY FUCKIN'(boy, that's a swear for no reason- I love those) EXCITED to watch it again. If you haven't seen it, you really should !
I should probably go to bed...
Take care all, try the bacon wrapped broccoli...It's a taste sensation !!!
pjb

No comments: