Monday, August 29, 2005

"Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum..."

" Hoist the main sail, here I come
Ain't no room on board for the insincere
You're my witness, I'm your mutineer"- Mutineer- Warren Zevon

First things first- No moth tonight...Hmmm, wonder what that means ?

" I was born to rock the boat
Some may sink
But we will float
Garb your coat, let's get outta here
You're my witness, I'm your mutineer" Mutineer- Warren Zevon

Craaaaazy night at the Blueberry...Oh my goodness gracious...Didja know that candles and leaves equal fire ? "Well, can we keep them lit ?" "Um...How about no ? I think 3 fires are enough." Not tragic, just very stupid...MAJOR PrODUCTION !! Flowers, candles everywhere...And all the prep was very important everyone had to have their own room...It was just fucking MADNESS !!!!!!!!!! " We'll just set the bar up in the hallway." Huh ? What ? Can you really be that stupid ? Is that possible ? Well, that's not happening either.
Good food though, beef tenderloin, spinach and what could best be described as a stuffing muffin, by that I mean a muffin made of stuffing, not a muffin that is altering it's breast size or penis size by padding the area. Pretty tasty overall.

" Puttin' tinfoil up on the windows
Lying down in the dark to dream
I don't want to see their faces
I don't want to hear them scream"- Splendid Isolation- Warren Zevon

The Drive was near deserted this early morning, but that didn't stop a dickhead in a Corolla from tailgating me. What the fuck ?

" I was sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel
I was staring in my empty coffee cup
I was thinking that the gypsy wasn't lying
All the salty margaritas in Los Angeles
I'm gonna drink 'em up " - desperadoes Under The Eaves- Warren Zevon

Oh yeah, I was thinking about the NFL today, and you know what ? Fuck John Elway.

Well, I have degenerated to the point of cursing retired football players that I still despise, so I think I should hit the hay. I will leave you a little more Warren...

" Shadows are falling and I'm running out of breath
Keep me in your heart for awhile

If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less
Keep me in your heart for awhile

When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun
Keep me in your heart for awhile

There's a train leaving nightly called when all is said and done
Keep me in your heart for awhile
- Keep Me In Your Heart- Warren Zevon

Good night crimestoppers...Try the pasta primavera

No comments: