Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Diagnosis...

Well, I finally have an answer..I saw my doctor yesterday, and she was finally able to pinpoint the cause of my difficulties...And I wanted to share the news with you...First of all, I would like to thank everyone who supported me(you know who you are) through this difficult time, when no one could figure out what the problem was, when even I doubted whether I was really sick at all..It would have been really easy to walk away, leave me in the dust, but you stuck by me, and I will always remember that...Anyway, yesterday, my six months of gruelling tests finally yielded a result...I have a serious retsin deficiency...It seems so clear now...My lack of freshness, my low kissability...All the signs clearly point to a retsin deficiency, but no one could see it...Until now...And now the healing can begin...Cert, anyone ?

No comments: