Monday, November 28, 2005

Jesus Playing Raquetball With Ringo Starr , Raquel Welch And Joe Namath

Maybe it's the sleep deprivation, or my dangerous mixing of medications, but I was just eating a bowl of Cheesey Burger Macaroni and drinking some Diet Mounatin Dew when I saw CLEAR AS DAY, in the bowl of pasta, Jesus playing raquetball with Ringo Starr, Raquel Welch and Joe Namath...It was Jesus and Raquel against Ringo and Joe, and Jesus and Raquel were wiping the floor with them...And Bill Cosby, Robert Culp, Conrad Bain and Lance Kerwin were the cheerleaders, and Blue Oyster Cult was accompanying the whole thing with a blistering version of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" sung in Portugese...Weird, huh ?

3 comments:

Lauren Matson said...

Cheesy Burger Macaroni. Is that what the kids are calling acid these days?

Paticus said...

What are you implying ? Am I to assume that you don't believe that this was a holy vision I had in my snack ? You don't believe(as I do) that I am now meant to roam the earth, spreading the word of Christly Team Raquetball with a rockin' soundtrack and male cheerleaders ? I weep for your lack of faith...now I'm off to Big 5 to get my raquetball gear, and does anyone have Blue Oyster Cult's phone number ?

Lauren Matson said...

1-MOR-ECO-WBEL(L)