Thursday, December 15, 2005

" Get Outta My Dreams...

...and into my car"..Did that seem sorta stalkery to anyone else ? Like the last thing someone would say before chloroforming someone and shoving them in the trunk ? Just wondering...

So, one thing's for sure with this Sirius Satellite Radio- I hear a lot more crappy songs than previously...

A frosty cold Diet Mug Root Beer tastes pretty good right now...

Panic is starting to set in on the move...Sheer what the fuck are we gonna do ? TERROR...It feels like we have been packing for months, and it still feels like we are not even half fucking done...Movers coming on FRIIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYYY...So, of course I am going to sit down and write some inane shit...Actually, I am patiently waiting for LAB to calm down and stop screaming and maybe fall asleep, so her dear old Dad could do the same...Man, is she an unhappy camper, and she is doing her best to make sure I feel her pain...I think the screeching and my relative helplessness in relieving same is adding to my panic mode and the general feeling of worthlessness that I am nestling in at the moment...Yeah, i have got more nagging self doubt at the moment than you could shake a stick at...In fact, i think my nueroses are shaking a stick at my self worth, and it is cowering and drooling like a beaten dog...good times...good times...Did you ever get that feeling that everyone in your life is regarding you with a seething hatred ? It doesn't feel all that good, I'll tell you that...Rod Stewart just sang "big bosomed" on the radio...heh..heh..heh..."bosomed"...heh...heh...Okay, it looks like LAB has drifted off(fingers crossed) so i will take my wallowing elsewhere...Ciao...

No comments: