Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Little GD Every Tuesday Night....

So there's a new show on ABC called "Sons & Daughters"(9:30 p.m. EST) that I'm kinda digging..."much of the dialogue is improvised" is something they feel the need to announce at the beginning of every show, which I think is a little bit odd, but I can't penalize the show for it...so far it's been pretty damn funny...I think i have only seen half of the episodes as they also show it at 9 p.m., but I watch(or more accurately, TIVO) Scrubs at 9...but you should check out "Sons & Daughters"(hey, it's got Wojo from Barney Miller, Dee Stone from "The Howling" and the guy with the "Oh Face" from "Office Space" in it) and best of all, it features a Jerry Garcia lick from "Althea" as the opening of every show...KICKASS !!!

No comments: