Monday, April 03, 2006

is There Something Wrong With Me ?

This song always puts me in a really good mood and gives me goosebumps...

"Mission In The Rain"- Hunter/Garcia

I turn and walk away
then I come round again
It looks as though tomorrow
I'll do very much the same

I must turn down your offer
but I'd like to ask a break
You know I'm ready to give everything
for anything I take

Someone called my name
you know I turned around to see
it was midnight in the Mission
and the bells were not for me

Come again
Walking along in the Mission
in the rain
Come again
Walking along in the Mission in the rain

Ten years ago I walked this street
my dreams were riding tall
Tonight I would be thankful
Lord for any dream at all

Some folks would be happy
just to have one dream come true
but everything you gather
is just more that you can lose

Come again
Walking along in the Mission
in the rain
Come again
Walking along in the Mission
in the rain

All the things I planned to do
I only did halfway
Tomorrow will be Sunday
born of rainy Saturday

There's some satisfaction
in the San Francisco rain
No matter what comes down
the Mission always looks the same

Come again
Walking along in the Mission
in the rain
Come again
Walking along in the Mision
in the rain

No comments: