Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What Movie Is This From: Episode 22: I Could Really Go For Some Scrambled Eggs...

Mmmm, yeah, maybe with some bacon, and wheat toast ? That would be tasty.

Okay, we have a winner from last week, once again, *jaime has conquered What Movie Is This From, by correctly identifying
Well, I hope it's not jumbo shrimp because I'm allergic to oxymorons!

from "Wet, Hot American Summer"- possibly one of the funniest movies EVER. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go fondle my sweaters."
Brava, *jaime, Brava !!!!
Okay, onto this week:

a movie from 1989

" I thought someone in this house should be having sex...At least with something that doesn't require batteries."

Good luck, Crimestoppers !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parenthood! That line was spoken by Martha Plimpton's character. Great movie.