Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spread Those Wings...Or Something...I Think.

So, you know what I'm not ?

I'm not positive enough. I'm not encouraging enough.

I'll tell you what, though...From this moment forward, those statements will no longer be true.

That's right, bitches...I am climbing aboard the inspirational train. I am going to be so fucking positive from now on, your fucking EYES are gonna bleed, from crying so many tears of joy !!

That motherfucking glass is half full now, you son of a bitch !!!!

So go ahead, feel free to ask my advice on anything. Come to me for encouragement. I am in your motherfucking corner now !!

Whoo-Hoo !!!!

Here's some inspirational thought for you....

If you believe you can't do it, then you can't do it. If you believe you CAN do it, then you bet your ass, you CAN motherfucking do it !!

So GO MOTHERFUCKING DO IT !!!! Make me proud, you inspired bastard !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to rob that bank, but, I just don't think I'm strong enough....I'm not too good with firearms.

Feral Mom said...

I believe.

Paticus said...

C2- That is "stinking thinking" to quote someone whose name escapes me at the moment. if you need the money, you rob that damn bank. And if you are not good with firearms, how about a bow and arrow ? I think Ted Nugent has an instructional video. Or perhaps nunchucks ? They are very popular with the Ninjas.Or maybe get a job, you know...That would work too.

Kat- Glad to see I am inspiring you to laugh. And out loud at that. Go me.
Thanks for the visit and the comment.

Feral Mom: Good for you !! I knew you would be with me on this. You are an inspiration as well.