Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Vote For Me Is A Vote For Freedom...

Through my Spiritual Advisor, Avitable, I found my way to the Weekly Word Game run by Cindra, and was inspired to take a stab at the contest. The rules are pretty simple, Cindra provides 18 words, and you have to write a piece incorporating those 18 words.

As I said, I chose to write one, so if you are so inclined, hop on over there, and take a gander at the submissions, and vote for the best one.

I have faith that you will pick mine, as I am sure it is the best. It is also the most humble. And has the best shoes.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

It's fun, isn't it? Pretty soon, she'll have too many competitors to run it, I think.

Paticus said...

It was fun. I hope I can do a few more, as I hope I can improve my performance.